Monday, 22 July 2013

When I went on study leave I promised that I'd throw myself into blogging more as I genuinely really enjoy it but recently I feel so un inspired by everything, with only a select few of blogs really appealing to me, style and content wise. The past few weeks I have not been myself (somewhere between having nothing to do, feeling stuck in a rut with everything, nerves of leaving on my friends come September and probably a stupid amount of excessive 'partying') but the past few days have helped me see things slightly differently and I am now ready to re design my blog, stop being lazy when it comes to my clothes and stop wishing that my style was something else when I could just get off my arse and dress nicely whilst documenting it the way i'd like

No comments:

Post a Comment